EURASIA VIDEODANCE CONTEST 2020 is collecting the support from many international governative institutions.
The Contest is now supported by both the Italian Embassy of Indonesia and Myanmar and also by the Italian Cultural Institute of Jakarta.
THE SELECTED VIDEOS and so the choreographers / dancers WILL BE AWARDED WITH:
– 1st prize: the choreographer / dancer selected for the first prize will be invited at the Gdansk International Dance Festival, in Poland, for the screening of his / her selected video. The Festival will offer at the winner a fee, flights and accomodation for the commitment.
– 2nd prize thesecond selected video dance project will be screened at the Choreographic Center of Krakow, in Poland.
– the 1st selected video will have the chance to be screened at the Choreographic Center of Krakow as well
– the selected videos will have the chance to be screened at the Italian Cultural Institute’s Auditorium of Jakarta, in Indonesia
– both videos will be screened within EurAsia Events in all the five continents through the EurAsia Partners
– all the screening will happen within the end of 2021
30th of JUNE 2020
EURASIA VIDEODANCE CONTEST, for the edition 2020 entitled “Stay Home”, wants to be inspired by these days and so it want to push the participants to make their own home the stage of their creativity & performances, helping them to see a positive point in the task of “Staying Home”. The contest is open to dancers and choreographers of any origins.
FOR YOUR APPLICATION VISIT THE WEBSITE:
TOPIC & IDEA: Living within the walls of our house we can be inspired to explore these limited spaces that give vent to our lives. By observing our daily lives and playing with our bodies in the empty and non-empty spaces of the different rooms, we can create sequences of movement that, mixed with our moods and sensations arising from today’s events, we can give life to new creations and real stories: who can forget “Enter Achilles or Dead Dream Of Monochrome Men by the DV8” or “Rosas Danst Rosas by Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker” and many more too!
This is a new EurAsia Event that this year want to help the EurAsia Students & Dancers who are fighting this battle against the COVID-19 like all of us. As we all have to stay at home, also our EurAsia Students & Dancers in Europe, far from their families and relatives, with already a precarious economic condition, in these weeks they cannot teach and continue to work at their places of employment.
In order to help them and so to support their lives during this sad period EurAsia´s Artistic Director Stefano Fardelli is launching this EURASIA VIDEODANCE CONTEST where dancers and choreographers from all over the world can partecipate.
The application will be accepted within June 30th 2020 only upon receipt of a free donation, starting from a base of 5 Euros, which will be fully donated and divided among the EurAsia Students & Dancers with greater difficulty in these days of epidemic.
The International Competition is organized by EURASIA DANCE PROJECT INTERNATIONAL NETWORK directed by Stefano Fardelli.
There is a single section, made by Stefano Fardelli, dedicated to contemporary dance in its various stylistic nuances.
The pieces can be SOLO or DUET or COLLECTIVES, but the dancers in the video, if more than one, must be flatmate of the dancer or choreographer presenting the project as the project wants to be inspired by this forced quarantine we all are living in these days of epidemic.
ALL THE INFO TO:
Stay tuned, sign up to the free Newsletter here: